Tell me the truth, how many times have you been wanting a Starbucks coffee because you can’t leave home or you can’t afford it?
In this article, I want to help you indulge by detailing 6 Starbucks coffee recipes that you can copy.
I hope to make it a challenge for you to do at home and send us your comments, which one did you do and which one did you like the most, okay?
Let us begin!
6 Starbucks Coffee Recipes To Make At Home
First of all, I want to clarify that the intention is to imitate the flavours of Starbucks coffee. So that with some ingredients you can prepare them at home when you cannot reach its distinguished places or the delivery is lost.
Starbucks coffee recipes must be the world’s best-kept secret. Of course, they use ingredients that are not very common. They get their ideas from different coffee shops and mould them into an average consumer’s taste. It makes them special and unique.
1. S’mores Frappuccino
The S’mores Frappuccino is one of the most popular preparations of the Starbucks coffee chain. A creamy preparation full of the flavour of espresso, refreshing and fun that I show you how to prepare below:
S’mores Frappuccino Ingredients:
- ¾ Ice cup
- ½ cup of milk
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow topping (optional)
- 1 Shot of espresso
- 1/2 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of white sugar
- 1/4 cup of whipped cream
- 1/2 tablespoon sweet cookie crumbs
Preparing the Starbucks S’mores Frappuccino
- In the blender glass, mix the ice, milk, marshmallow topping, espresso, cocoa powder, and sugar. Until a smooth, creamy, and homogeneous mixture is left.
- Serve in a tall glass, top with whipped cream and sweet cookie crumbs. And ready!
- These amounts yield for a glass, if you want to share, just double the amounts. Compare the success of your knockoff by trying the Starbucks Frappuccino.
2. Starbucks Iced Vanilla Latte
With just three ingredients you can have a delicious Starbucks Iced Vanilla Latte at home. A refreshing drink, creamy, delicious, and very easy to make.
Starbucks Iced Vanilla Latte Ingredients (for two servings):
- 1/2 cup of milk or cream
- 2 tablespoons vanilla syrup
- 1 cup of ice
Making the Starbucks Iced Vanilla Latte
- Fill two glasses with ice.
- Then, in another container, mix the espresso coffee, milk or cream, and vanilla syrup.
- Finally, serve in the glasses with ice.
3. Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte
I continue the exploration of Starbucks Coffee Recipes with another cold coffee recipe for the summer, now with the Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte flavour, ideal to accompany a dessert in the afternoon.
Ingredients for Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte
This 450 mg preparation or two large cups should have:
- For the cinnamon syrup
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- For the Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte
- 60 ml of espresso or extra strong coffee
- 180 ml milk
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon syrup
Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte Preparation
- Prepare the cinnamon syrup. Place the water, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan and bring to a boil over low heat, until achieving a 50% reduction. Reserve and place in a container until it reaches room temperature.
- Then prepare an espresso coffee. For this, you can use your Italian or Moka coffee machine, an automatic coffee machine, or the French press for a strong, creamy, and full-bodied coffee.
- In the cup or glass where you are going to serve, add cinnamon syrup as a decoration.
- Add the espresso coffee, milk, and mixes.
- Add ice and top with whipped cream.
- To decorate you can add cinnamon sugar or a little bit of cinnamon syrup.
4. Starbucks Graham Latte
The Starbucks Graham Latte is one of the most popular hot drink recipes from this chain. Try it to ward off the cold during the winter with this simple recipe.
Ingredients for Starbucks Graham Latte
- 120 ml milk
- 120 ml of coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Graham crackers
- Mason ball pitcher
Starbucks Graham Latte Preparation
- Mix in the honey, vanilla, and cinnamon, then mix lightly with the coffee.
- Next, pour this mixture and half the milk into the Mason Balloon Jug, screw on the lid and shake vigorously.
- Remove the lid and heat the mixture in the microwave for 45 seconds.
- Once heated, you pour in the rest of the milk and with the spoon, you add the foam.
- Crush the graham crackers and sprinkle them over the preparation.
5. Mocha Frappuccino
Among Starbucks Coffee Recipes you can count this delicacy called Mocha Frappuccino can be imitated at home by following these steps:
Mocha Frappuccino Ingredients
- 3/4 cup espresso or mocha
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate syrup
- Cornstarch or Xanthan Gum
- 4 cups of ice
- Whipped cream to cover
Preparation of Mocha Frappuccino
These amounts make three servings:
- Make the espresso
- Pour the espresso into the blender along with the sugar and blend until dissolved.
- Then add the milk, dark chocolate syrup, Cornstarch, or Xanthan Gum and mix for one minute.
- Let cool in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Blend again with the ice at high speed until it takes a silky texture.
- Serve in glasses and cover with whipped cream.
6. Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
A white chocolate winter drink with an explosive mint combination, try the Starbucks Peppermint White Hot Chocolate copycat recipe.
Ingredients for Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon mint chips
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of whipped cream
- 230 ml milk
Preparation for Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
- Place in a bowl and mix the sparks mint, white chocolate chips, and whipped cream.
- Heat for 30 seconds in the microwave, and mix again until smooth.
- Add the milk and heat for 90 more seconds.
- Finally, top with whipped cream and mint chips.
- Savor this delicious combination of chocolate and mint that will explode with flavour in your mouth.
I am an Italian coffee lover that pushed for the love of this “amazing drug” decided to come to London to study about coffee and its different extraction procedures and tastes.